In just thirty days I will be turning 30. OMG. Yeah it really is like whoa.
In one way it’s rather terrifying to me how fast the last few years have just seemed to disappear, but in another, I kind of am looking forward to reaching another milestone. Maybe even a little excited 🙂
Life is just SO GOOD right now.
As I begin the countdown to three zero…I have put together a list of thirty, easily achievable things (in no particular order) that I’d like to accomplish within the next 30 days.
1. Finish knitting Amanda’s scarf
2. Go to the cinema
3. Organise my wardrobes
4. Purchase two new tyres…ugh, boring
5. Start designing the next ‘mock’ wedding cake Amanda & I will make
6. Finally get to the bottom of the mountainous pile of filing I have
7. Go on a picnic…something cozy just like this one
8. Bake a cake
9. Donate something to charity
10. Read a book
11. Make a winter-warmer soup
12. Clean my makeup brushes, particularly this one…I LOVE this brush!
13. Pay off my credit card
14. Catch up with an old friend
15. Drink more water…everyday
16. Have some quality lap time with Sooty
17. Help a stranger
18. Finish my jewelry organisers
19. Go for a bike ride
20. Take Ralph for another beach run
21. Give my car a much needed wash
22. Try a new wine
23. Cook something delicious with soba noodles…I have a craving
24. Make a surprise trip to Dad’s
25. Pay someone a compliment
26. Make a pair of earrings to wear to no. 27
27. Attend a friend’s wedding
28. Pack away Matty’s summer rugs
29. Re assess my quilting projects…I have too many in various stages of incompletion
30. Get to bed earlier
Can’t wait to get started!