- bossing stable mate Bear around at feed time
- cavorting around the paddock like a 4 year old…despite his actual age
- when I hold a piece of bread for him while he takes just one bite at a time
- giving Sooty a smooge everytime he’s on the nearest fence post to him
- following me around the paddock
- insisting on pulling idle rugs off fences…anything hanging near him is fair game!
Matty has been in our family now for just over 11 years and is an absolute pleasure to own and ride (competively and casually). He’s just such a sweetie.